The deposit of abnormal fat is the primary cause of overweight in the body, but Yoga Asana and natural remedies help you lose weight and keep you in shape. However, Fat is a vital constituent of the physical body to maintain the bone and muscles’ natural movement.
Moreover, overweight leads all the organs to the state of being deprived of natural strength. The body becomes immobilized. So, I‘ve compiled the best yoga Asanas and natural remedies for weight loss.
What are the causes of overweight?
When you consume a lot of fatty food such as paneer, butter, milk, yogurt, non-vegetarian (meat and fish) diet, tamarind, sweets and simultaneously you don’t perform physical work and take up the intellectual task with less physical labor. The habit of such activity makes you gain a lot of weight.
If you are a very affluent person, you can afford to buy rich food to satisfy your taste receptor cells. You eat expensive food but Lack physical labor, you become overweight.
If you face a thyroid problem, you gain weight. Nowadays, overweight has become a worldwide campaign. Beware of overweight; it may push you to death. The best yoga of weight loss will save you from any overweight health problem.
Is a healthy weight helpful for you?
A healthy weight is beneficial for your health and wellness.
If you’re a healthy weight, it protects you from many chronic disorders, and you live a long life.
Being a healthy weight, you lead a very lively, energetic, self-recognized, and happy life. You are overweight and start working. It changes your life. If you are a healthy-weight adult, It enables you to be free from any mental depression.
How does the excessive fat deposit affect the body weight?
A deposit of excessive fat in the body causes several problems. When fat gets accumulated on the chest and belly, interrupt the movement of wind within the body, and you develop devilish hunger. You turn out to be excessively greedy for the meals that make people fat. Such people prefer to eat fish, meat, sweets, fried food, pizza, and oily food instead of vegetable-prepared food.
Fat on the chest and belly gradually weakens the liver, and you become physically weak. You suffer from acidity and muscle weaknesses. Heart and lungs confront difficulty in functioning. You sweat profusely, develop a respiratory problem, and feel tiresome after a bit of work.
Excessive fat stored in the blood vessels results in internal bleeding, bursting the nerve vessels in any part of your body and brain. As a result, it causes paralysis or death to a person.
When your body fat gets accumulated in the abdominal area, it brings about sterility in women and impotence in men. According to observation, overweight people have no children or fewer children.
Overweight creates irregular menstruation in females and seminal diseases in males. The best yoga and natural remedies help you cure; such problems.
Does Yoga Asana work for weight loss?
Yoga Asana works for weight loss healthily when you combine it with a selective diet.
Nowadays, you face several challenges in your daily life. As a result, you developmental stress .and it is one of the main reasons to gain weight. If you are serious about weight loss, give a significant amount of time to yoga. Yoga Asana sets your body, mind, and breath in harmony. Regular practice of Yoga Asana and intake of carefully selected diet benefits you to
- Enable your metabolism.
- Make your body resilient.
- Enhance cardio health.
- Reduce your overweight.
- Relive you of stress.
- Help you improve respiration.
- Burn extra fat within the body.
- Protect you from a heart attack.
The beauty of regular yoga is that you feel freshness, dynamicity, and newness every time you carry out a yoga workout.
Below Are the best Yoga Asanas for Weight Loss:
- Utkshep Mudra : ( Wind Liberating Posture)
- Lie down on the yoga mat in the extended position.
- Bring your arm and legs over your chest.
- Exhale your breath and clasp them for five seconds.
- Come back to the extended position.
- Repeat it three to four times.
- It makes your body flexible.
- It helps you clear your bowel.
- It burns your excess fat.
It strengthens your digestive system
Yoga Mudra ( Union Pose)
A 78 years old man is practicing Yoga Mudra
- Sit in a lotus posture.
- Close your eyes and breathe normally.
- Take your hands back of your body.
- Clasp the left-hand wrist with your right hand.
- Bend in front of your body slowly and touch the yoga mat with your forehead.
- Breathe out and stay for 30 seconds.
If you face a problem bending forward and touch the ground, Then bend forward as far as feasible and stay for 30 seconds.
- Come back to your original position.
- Repeat it three times.
- Build your body, spine, and hips resilient.
- Burn your fat in the abdomen vicinity and tones your organs.
- .Cures constipation.
Dirgha Pranam (Greeting posture).
- Sit on heels pressing your buttocks.
- Sit vertical and raise your hands joining together above your head
- Bend forward while exhaling breath and touch your forehead on the ground.
- Extend your hands at the floor together.
- Don’t separate your buttocks and heels.
- Wait and lock up your breath out for 8 seconds.
- Inhale slowly
- Raise your body and hands to the original position.
- Repeat it six times.
- Invigorate your arms.
- Burn your excess fat in the abdomen area.
- Control blood pressure
- Makes your arms and leg strong
- Tone up your muscles.
Bhujanga Asana ( Snake Posture ):
- Lie on the yoga mat in the prone position.
- Stretch your hands on the floor on either side of your shoulder.
- Make straight your legs back and touch the floor with your toes.
- Raise your upper part of the body while inhaling slowly.
- Ensure pubis and toes touch the ground in a straight position.
- Live in this position for 30 seconds.
- Return to the lying-down position while breathing out.
- Repeat it 4 to 8 times.
- It tones up your abdominal muscle tissues.
- Reduces your excess weight
- Ease your lower back.
- Loosens the stiffness of the spine.
- Mitigate sciatic nerve pain.
After gaining mastery over the above Asanas, You include Karma Asana in your morning session:
The body becomes a bit flexible in the evening. So it is easy to practice more difficult Yoga Asanas.
Matsyasana (Fish Posture)
- Sit in the lotus position and lie down on the yoga mat.
- Inhale your breath.
- Swell your chest and arch your neck by way of rolling your shoulder back.
- Lower the crown of your head and rest it on the yoga mat.
- Open your throat.
- Remain in this position for 30 seconds.
- Repeat it four times.
- It regulates thyroid hormones and controls overweight.
- Relaxes tension in the neck, shoulder, and throat.
- Invigorate your upper neck and back of your neck.
- Tones up the chest and abdominal region.
- It reduces your overweight.
Paschimotta Yoga Asana ( Sit and Forward Bend Pose) .
- Raise your arms straight on either side over your head.
- Inhale first and breathe out and begin to bend forward till you hold your feet or toes.
- Touch your nose on your knees and rest your belly on your thigh and stay for 8 seconds.
- Breathe in slowly and go back to the original position.
- Repeat it four times in the beginning and after gaining mastery over it, repeat it eight times.
- Helps you relieve stress and improves your temper.
- Burns your excess fat.
Stretch your whole body and check flaccidity in muscle.
3.Garuda Yoga Asana (Eagle Yoga Pose)
- Stand and straight with the feet together.
- Pull the left foot, bend the knees, and enfold the left foot around your right leg and rest the back of your left thigh on the right thigh.
- Wrap your arms at the elbow like a rope.
- Keep the palms of your hands together, and your palm pointed upward.
- Remain in this position for 30 seconds.
- Breathe normally.
- Go back to the previous position.
Similarly, do the posture on the other side. Draw the right foot, bend the knees and enfold the right foot around your left leg.
- Follow the above pattern.
- The two side’s postures make one round.
- Repeat it four rounds.
- Tones up your muscles and invigorate your leg, feet, knees, and ankles.
- Reduces the excessive fat- stored on your thigh.
Ardh Matsyendra Asana:
- Take a sitting position, extend your leg ahead of you, and erect your spine.
- Bend the left leg and rest the heel of the left foot beside the right hip.
- Curve the right leg over the left knee.
- Hold the left hand on the right knee and touch the naval point with your right hand behind you.
- Rotate the waist, shoulders, and neck towards the right and look towards the back
- Erect your spine
- Take a breath and stay in the position for 30 seconds.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
- It becomes one Round.
- Repeat it four rounds.
- Melts your excess fat in the body.
- boosts your digestive system.
- Makes your spine, hips, shoulder, and neck flexible.
- Removes back-related problems.
Lie in Shavasana
Shavasan ( dead Pose) :
- Lie down on your Yoga Mat in Shavasan.
- Remain in the state for three minutes.
- Don’t sleep during Shavasan.
- Don’t come in direct contact with water for up to 10 minutes.
You don’t get overweight in one day. So you don’t lose weight in a single day.
Natural Remedies for Weight Loss
Plash Tree ( Butea Monosperma) is a medium-length tree. It is a native of India.
- Take the sapling of Plash root. ( at the tender stage)
- Take 5-gram raw root
- Clean and chew the root on an empty- stomach early in the morning.
- Consume only the extract and throw out the rest.
- Cures your bowel and burns excessive fat of the body.
- Cures contamination in the stomach.
- Take it only four days and give a break,
- Begin it again after a week, continue three weeks.
Regular Yoga Asanas and a selective diet increase your immunity in the body.
You may think that by taking less food, you might lose weight. It is not the right approach. If you adopt such a dieting plan, it may cause physical weakness, and you cannot even walk properly. So you ought to be very selective in dieting. Here, I have a list of diets that will be of great help for weight loss.
- Refrain from taking refined sugar; instead, take three spoonfuls of honey with a glass of lukewarm water.
- Consume vegetable soup at noon and in the evening and decrease the quantity of bread, pulse rice, pizza, sweets, biryani, fast food, and burger.
- Drink milk-making thinner with water and avoid fatty and non-vegetarian food.
- Drink two to three liters of warm water like tea throughout the day.
- Take plenty of sour juicy fruits; such fruits are very beneficial for weight loss.
Eat four to five small meals throughout the day and do not overeat at a time
Overweight and obesity are the diseases of wealthy, high-earner, rich traders, non- laboring, and people involved in political leadership. The fat deposited in the human body is nothing but work energy. If you do hard work, the stored fat in the body melts and transforms into a workforce. If you do not carry out hard work, then take out 30 minutes morning and evening, and practice Yoga Asanas and natural remedies for weight loss. You will discover that you have lost weight and you have enhanced your longevity of life.
Frequent Asked Question:
Q1. Can I lose weight with the regular practice of Yoga Asanas and Natural remedies?
Ans. If you practice yoga Asana and eat selective food, it helps you to lose weight.
However, If you have a much overweight then, begin with light yoga Asanas such as Yoga Mudra, Dirgha Pranam, and Bhujanga Asanas provided that you don’t suffer from blood pressure and heart problem. After gaining mastery over these asanas, you can begin other Yoga Asanas. You ought also to maintain the dieting and other dos and don’ts referred to above. If you practice regularly, you would be able to reduce your overweight.
Q2. Will there be any side effects if I follow the Yoga Asanas and natural remedies?
Ans. The best yoga Asanas and selective diet don’t have any side effects. They‘re the natural course.
Yoga Asanas proved all of the tests. If you practice Yoga Asanas regularly and follow the diet plan, it can even remove the chronic side effect. It makes you nature-friendly.
Q3. How many days do you need to practice Yoga Asana in a week for weight loss?
Ans. If you practice Yoga Asanas for two to three days a week provides some benefits for your body. You ought to practice Yoga Asanas regularly to lose weight and free from mental stress.
The practice will help you to lose weight, and you don’t get back your overweight. You can discontinue for a few days in case you’re on tour. But as soon as you come, you start again.