The scary scene of the Covid 19 virus has taken a tight grasp of the many countries of the world. As a result, nowadays, you might have many worries about your health and immune strength. Medical research suggests that to counter the viruses, you must improve your immune system. Yoga is the way to boost your immune system naturally. It enhances your immune system- strong and helps you preserve the immunity while you’re at home during the lockdown. You can easily practice the top seven Yoga Asana, Meditation, and Pranayam at home.
How Does the Yoga Technique Work on Viruses?
Claudiu Bandea, a famous virologist, presents that viruses have played a significant role in driving cellular evolution, but they’re not part of mainstream biology. They’re pro- matters. The viruses can read the behavior of nature and the psychology of living beings and mutate accordingly.
Yoga says that viruses are the creator of diversity in nature. They are the career of new Ideas. A virus becomes inactive when you have a strong positive feeling. Regular yoga practice generates positive energy in the practitioner. However, Virus is the wrong terminology.
How Do Viruses Change into Positivity with Yoga Practices?
Yoga is an ancient method, and over the ages, it has transformed many people into positivity. In the future, such people became our guides. Mahatma Budha, Vardhavan Mahavir Jain, Jesus Christ, Guru Nanak, Sant Kabir, Chaitanya Maha Prabhu, Swami Vivekanda, Raja Janak, Adi Shankaracharya, Meera Bai are the examples of such yogic positive application.
Once they were ordinary human beings, but now the people adore them across the world. Similarly, Viruses, too, get transformed when they come in contact with positivity or positive wave. With yoga technique, you can achieve that stage. As a result, gradually, the viruses start behaving friendly.
Here have a listing of a few Yoga, Asana, and Meditation to boost your immune system, and there is no seasonal binding. You can practice them all season at home
1.Brahamari Pranayam: (Bee Breath):
Brahmari Pranayam is a Yogic Pranayam. It helps you increase immune power and strengthen your heart. It improves your hearing power. Brahamari Pranayam is beneficial for memory power as well.
How to practice:
- Sit in Sukhasan with eyes closed.
- Be in Shanmukhi Mudra ( With your fingers, close your mouth, eyes, nose, and ears).
- Turn your tongue up and touch the palate.
- Make your upper body straight.
- Breathe in deeply and breathe out slowly, creating a long humming sound.
Shishu Asana (Child pose):
Shishu Asana is an excellent yoga for immune power. It helps you improve your Chest function, stomach, pancreas, and kidney. It also makes the body flexible.
How to practice it:
- Take your seat on your heels, resting your hips on heels.
- Bend in front of you until your forehead touches the ground.
- Take your arms alongside your body with hands and palm on the floor, facing up.
- Push your chest on the thigh.
- Be in this position for 30 seconds.
- Rise and sit on your heels.
- Repeat it four times.
3.Shalabha Asana (Locust Posture):
Shalabha Asana invigorates the lower back muscle and makes the back muscle and spine flexible. And it also strengthens the muscles in the shoulder and neck. It also improves heart function and increases immunity in the body. It helps females for healthy menstruation.
How to do the process:
- Lie on the ground with your face downwards, stretch your chin, and touch the floor.
- Bring your hands beside your trunk with your palm downwards.
- Breathe in deeply and lift your lower part of the body without folding your knees.
- Stay in the position for 30 seconds holding the breath in.
- Come back to the original position.
- Repeat it three times.
Heart patients should not do Shalabha Asana.
4.Matsya Asana ( Fish Posture):
Matsya Asan offers you various benefits to enhance your immune system. It is a perfect Asan to boost immune power and digestion. It also relieves your fatigue.
How to perform it
- Lie down on the Yoga Mat with your back support.
- Be in a lotus posture and lift your upper body with the support of your palm.
- Rise your chest, abdomen, and shoulder off the mat.
- Bend your neck so that the crown of your head touches the ground.
- Stay for 30 seconds and come back to the original position
- Repeat it four times.
5.Anjaneya Asana (Monkey Posture):
It opens your chest and shoulder, strengthens muscles and knees, loosens the hip flexor, invigorates the hips of the back leg, and enhances immune power.
How to do it:
- Fold your upper part body back and form an arch shape.
- Stand straight.
- Take your hands overhead.
- Step your left leg back, bend your knees, and stretch your toes out.
- Keep your right leg wide enough to support your right leg ankle.
- Push down your pelvis.
- Inhale your breath and hold it for 30 seconds.
Now you repeat it in the opposite direction.
It is one round.
Repeat it four rounds.
6.Shavasana Asana( dead pose)
- Lie down on the ground in Shavasana.
- Relax your body and mind.
- Close your eyes and imagine your goal.
- Stay in this position for 2 minutes.
Psychotherapist meditation increases immune power. There are numerous forms of meditation. Here, I explain to Psychotherapist meditation that increases immune power. This meditation technique focuses on how to enhance your immunity. And it also relieves psychosomatic disorders such as stress, tension, frustration, and depression. Meditation is the best process to develop positivity, confidence, and strong willpower.
How to do Meditation:
- Select a quiet place and sit on a mat.
- Cross your leg in a lotus pose or Sukhasan.
- Close your eyes.
- Breathe in deeply and breathe out slowly.
- Fix your mind between eyebrows.
- Imagine that happiness surrounds you.
- Focus your mind on a light point.
- Stay for 10 minutes.
- Break your meditation slowly.
- Massage your face gently with your palm.
Meditation is the best yoga technique for immunity. It also makes your mind strong and positive.
You can perform the top yoga Asana without coming out of your home during the lockdown. You ought to practice Yoga exercises either on Yoga Mat or spreading a blanket on the ground.
The requirement of alkaline food for yoga approach:
As you eat, so is your thought. Acidic food creates negative thoughts, and alkaline food attributes positive mental ideation. Food habit has a significant role for your immunity. Acidic food such as oily, spicy, fried, and non-vegetarian increases acidity in your blood, and you lose your resistance power.
On the other hand, when you consume alkaline food such as fruits, roots, leafy vegetables decreases your acidity level and enhances your immune power. Practitioners of Yoga ought to avoid acidic food instead of eating Alkaline type’s food for sound immunity. Drink sufficient water.
Yogic Herbal drinks for immunity:
Take Basil leaf (aromatic perennial plant), Black pepper, and ginger.
How to prepare the drink:
Take five leaves of basil, five black pepper, and a small piece of ginger. Crush the ginger and black pepper and boil them in half a glass of water. Put basil leaves in the boiling water. The water of the herbs dries up to one cup. You drink after half an hour of Yoga performance on an empty stomach in the morning. You drink it like tea. This preparation gives enormous immune power to resist viral infection.
A steady practice of yoga, herbal drink, and alkaline diet not only increases your immune power but also brings glaze in your body and glow on your face
Due to the ongoing Covid 19 pandemic, many countries battle to save their citizens. Ancient yoga technique is a ray of hope, and it has proved every time to improve your health, boost your immunity, and lead a happy life. You need not be panic. “Everything is happening in the universe with a due approval of God’s desire.” A striking bright future is waiting for everyone. Let’s welcome the new dawn.
Frequently Asked question:
Q.1: Can you do Yoga exercises at home?
Ans: Yes, You ought to practice Yoga exercises at home. When you practice yoga Asana, hormones get secreted from the endocrine glands that are very beneficial for the body. As soon as you complete your yoga exercises, you massage your whole body. Hormones get assimilated into the body during the massage and make the skin healthy, soft, supple, and glowing. So, Yogi prefers yoga practices to perform indoor or in a cave.
Q.2. I face stress due to the Covid pandemic. Can Yoga Asana, Pranayam, and Meditation relieve me from mental stress?
Ans: Meditation is the best yoga process to relieve your stress. When you sit in meditation posture and focus your mind on positive ideation, the pineal gland of the mind starts secreting positive hormones, and it trickles down the lower glands. Thus you get charged with a positive feeling, and you relieve your tension, stress, and depression.
Q3. How does Yoga exercise raise immune power?
Ans: The historic yoga tradition is an established technique to boost immune strength. Regular yoga exercise enables you to stimulate the subtler glands of your body and mind. Hormones get secreted from the endocrine glands during yoga practices, and hormones are beneficial to enhance immunity. It also nourishes the external and inner body. In this way, you accelerate your immunity, health, and well-being.